Monday, August 29, 2011

Bread Machine Bread Sticks

You ever have one of those days where you just feel like cooking & making fun treats for your family? Well, I am having one of those days! I tried a new recipe this afternoon. I have never made bread sticks before but it was so easy! We will have these with our dinner tonight (grilled pork loin). Yummy! I am in the process now of trying to make pretzels in the bread machine. I will post about that later.



Bread Sticks
**I found this recipe at memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com. It was so easy to make & they are so yummy! I look forward to making these again!**

1 cup warm water
1/4 cup oil
3 cups bread flour
1 tsp salt
3 T brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
4 T butter, melted
1/2 tsp garlic salt
Parmesan cheese

1. Put first 6 ingredients in bread machine in the order listed. Run dough cycle.
2. Roll dough onto a lightly buttered cookie sheet.
3. Use pizza cutter and cut the bread sticks into 24 pieces.
4. Let rise for 1 hour.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
6. When bread sticks come out of the oven, drizzle with butter/garlic mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of you! Just about anything new that I try, turns out to be a failure, but you always do so good!

    ReplyDelete