**I got his recipe from my brother, Jim. It turned out so good! I did not include the onions or cloves. I think this may become a big hit on Sundays while watching the Carolina Panthers play football!**
4lb pork roast
2 onions, sliced, divided
1 onion, chopped
5-6 whole cloves
2 cups water
16oz bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
salt & pepper
1. Place one sliced onion at the bottom of crock pot.
2. Stud pork roast with cloves and season with salt & pepper.
3. Place roast in slow cooker on top of the sliced onion. Cover with the second sliced onion and add enough water to fill crock pot 2/3 of the way.
4. Cover and cook on low 8-12 hours.
5. remove roast. Remove and discard cloves, bone and fat as well as any water, onions and grease remaining in pot.
6. Use a fork or fingers to pull roast apart and shred.
7. Return the pulled pork to crock pot. Mix in the chopped onion and BBQ sauce and cover.
8. Heat on high 1-3 hours or until onions are soft.