Friday, September 2, 2011

A Trip to Nanny & Grandpa's House!

Nanny had an eye appointment this morning so she needed to drive back home yesterday for the night. Justin was working late Thursday night, so the kids & I packed ourselves up & went with Nanny to Montgomery. I am in a lot of pain! The pain medicine for my tooth doesn't do anything for me but make me feel loopy, which I do not like! I called the dentist this morning & he basically told me I will just have to ride out the pain. I am hoping to get some relief in the next couple days because I am having a hard time sleeping at night. Thank God my Mom is around to help with the kids!


Nanny has some play shoes for Grace at her house. Grace LOVES to walk (and sometimes run) in them around the house. Below Grace is sporting her night gown with her matching high heels!


After Nanny's eye appointment, we all headed back to Birmingham. We are looking forward to a fun filled weekend with Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment