Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Time!

One of the best things about Spring, is cute dresses for Grace! I LOVE shopping for my sweet little girl. She makes everything look wonderful! I tried the other day to put her hair in a ponytail & to my pleasant surprise, her hair is now long enough for a ponytail! I know, this is not a big deal to some, but I think she looks soooo cute! This morning I put her hair in a ponytail & put a little bow in her hair also. I never thought she could look any cuter but I was wrong! :) Years ago, I gave this very large stuffed bunny to my Papa & Nana. They are so sweet & took it home with them & kept it for years. Last year, they came to our house for Easter & they brought the same bunny & gave it to David & Grace. I brought out the bunny today & David was thrilled! He wanted his picture taken with this bunny so bad! haha

4 comments:

  1. They are both so super cute, love David's shirt Papaw calls Tyler Big Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Grace's new 'do! She is such a cutie! Did you check out that etsy shop for a hairbow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did. They are so cute. I'm going to that Moms Mkt in Pelham on Sunday so I'm hoping I can find something there & I won't have to wait for it to be shipped. Are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won tickets to it last year and wasn't impressed at all by it. It felt like it was more of an "upper class" shopping event. It's not very big either. But that's just what I thought. I have a friend that makes hair bows though and my MIL can make just a regular hairbow if you don't find anything.

    ReplyDelete