Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dinner 3-12-11

The weather has been so beautiful & we have a new grill. We have been using our grill as much as possible! Tonight we grilled pork spare ribs. We had a frozen veggie (one I got at Publix for free yesterday) and some left over bread from the week before. I also did baked potatoes.

I got the pork spare ribs when they were on sale. I cut them into 4-5 ribs per group & froze them.

I marinaded the ribs all afternoon in Lupo's Spiedie marinade. This is a marinade found in the Endicott, NY area. Our favorite is the Original Endicott Style Spiedie Marinade. Luckily, I have family that live in that area, so I have always been able to get the marinade easily. I have looked around a bit for recipes in case I ever run out or am unable to get my hands on the marinade. I have found recipes but have yet to try them. I am sure the day will come when I will need to try one of the recipes online but for now, we are enjoying the bottled stuff! :) s

Here is the website where we get our marinade: www.spiedies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment