Thursday, January 6, 2011

Publix savings

I started 2011 without a resolution. After watching Extreme Couponing on TLC, I have decided I want to make a resolution. I would really like to concentrate on saving more money for my family. I hate new year resolutions because it seems like I never keep them. I am really going to try to keep this one. I regularly follow Couponing to Disney's blog & I love how she saves enough money each year to take her family to Disney World. I may not take my family to Disney World but I would like to be able to do more with my family.

I have worked hard this week collecting coupons & coming up with a game plan for this week's savings. I started today by going to Publix and below is what I scored!

4 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta
2 jars is Peter Pan peanut butter
2 containers of Lysol Wipes
Total Spent: $4.79!!

I have a list of places I plan to go to tomorrow. I hope I can continue my savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment